Monday 11 June 2007

SONA

They actually could have resolved Prison Break tonight, you know. What a cracking series though. The next one'll be interesting, not least because there's a few less characters to juggle!

I didn't post anything about the walk yesterday because I ended back up at Blair Atholl. It was a good day.

When I'd gone up on Saturday, I'd taken the wrong Faskally cutoff & ended up in the forest park. Even on a very quick circuit round the one way system, it looked like a nice place - lily covered loch, woodland trails, dog friendly - so me & Marion collected my mum & the dugs & went back up on Sunday afternoon. The weather was kind to us, & Molly enjoyed herself getting a wee run about beside what is indeed a very picturesque loch, with a boathouse & everything.

Wee picnic, wee wander & then onto Blair Atholl where we sat in the beer garden of the Atholl Arms hotel in glorious sunshine and had a couple of drinks. Marvellous. The Bothy Bar at the hotel was really nice too, and it is dog-friendly as well, so that's good to know for future reference. Any pub where the barman comes back out to the beer garden specially to bring dog biscuits is OK by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment